What is a dental implant? A dental implant is used as a replacement for your tooth’s roots. It provides a strong foundation of permanent or removable teeth, which are specially made to match the look of your natural teeth. This is a popular choice for those who are missing a tooth or two.
What are its Advantages?
Getting a dental implant offers many advantages. Some of these advantages include an enhanced appearance, improved smile, comfortability, and durability.
– Improved Appearance: Implants will look and feel much like your real teeth. They are designed to fuse with your bone.
– Improved Smile: Dental implants can give you back your beautiful smile and help enhance your self-esteem.
– Provides Comfort: Implants also provide a very comfortable feeling. Unlike removable dentures, implants fit perfectly and stay in your mouth permanently. You don’t need to worry about implants slipping off.
– Easier Eating: Implants make eating easier. They function like your natural teeth. You can eat the food you want without feeling pain or discomfort.
– Durable: Dental Implants are very durable. They can last many years and even a lifetime.
If you want to learn more about dental implants, you contact or visit our dental office in Scarborough, Toronto.