Many of us want white and bright teeth. Unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to have naturally white teeth. However, why worry when you can quickly get your teeth whitened professionally at a dental office such as Oradental?
Many people use over-the-counter paint-on gels or strips to get whiter teeth. But these aren’t always effective, and some products can also cause harm to your teeth. The better option is to opt for Zoom!® In-office teeth whitening. Let’s take a look at what it is and how it can help:
Zoom Teeth Whitening Facts
• Zoom combines a very effective bleaching gel with an activation lamp. Once the light is applied to the solution, it triggers the gel that penetrates the teeth enamel to remove stains on the exterior and interior of the teeth.
• Zoom whitening is an effective, fast, and safe method of whitening teeth at your dentist’s office.
• It helps strengthen the tooth enamel.
• There is low/no sensitivity after the treatment.
• Zoom offers long-lasting results. In just 60 minutes, it is possible to lighten your teeth up to 8 shades, and the effects last between 18-24 months.
If you are considering teeth whitening, our dentists at Oradental in Toronto can help. Just contact us anytime using this form or call us at 416-751-8400.