Your Toronto and Scarborough Dentists are here to educate!
Veneers are ultra-thin shells of enamel-like porcelain that are handcrafted by master dental ceramists and permanently bonded to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their versatility.
- Create a youthful smile
- Correct the appearance of minor misalignments
- Lengthen teeth
- Straighten crooked teeth
- Cover stains
- Replace old restorations
- Correct unsightly gaps, and create a more beautiful, even shape to your teeth
- Whiten discolored teeth
- Reduce gummy smiles
You may be an ideal candidate for porcelain veneers if:
- Your teeth are free from decay and relatively healthy
- You don’t suffer from gum disease
- You don’t habitually clench or grind your teeth
- You have sufficient healthy tooth enamel to support veneers
During a two-step procedure, Dr. Chris Tasios or Dr. Jessica Tasios first prepares one or more teeth, then fits the veneer. A major benefit of veneers is tooth conservation, as minimal amount of enamel is removed in preparation for the restoration. We will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelains and bonded with the most advanced and proven materials available. If taken proper care of, veneers can last for well over a decade and the results are simply amazing!